- Uccello Kettle
- The effortless ‘power-steering’ pour action of the Uccello Kettle was designed using the unique PowerPour technology. The Kettle’s ‘tilt and pour’ action directs hot water to the fixed position of the cup.
- Removable vessel with safe grip handle.
- Large, hinged lid with wide spout allows easy water-fill.
- Power-on light indicates when the Kettle is boiling.
- Ergonomic handle and Power Pour technology.
- Ergonomic handle for stable grip and pour action.
- Easy to read water level indicator to boil exactly the amount you need.
- Power on light indicates when Kettle is switched on.
- Hinged lid with large opening for easy fill, clean and pour.
- Removable vessel for optional hand-held pour and water refill.
- Removable anti-scale filter for easy clean.
- Weighted, stable, PowerPour action.
- British Safety Technology non-slip, stable base.
- Auto shut-off with over-heating protection.
- Housing, handle and base: Polypropylene (PP), a thermoplastic polymer.
- Element and controls: Stainless steel.
- PowerPouring Technology.
- Stainless steel heating element with British Safety Technology and control auto shut-off with overheating protection.
- Ergonomic handle for people with arthritis.
- Removable anti-scale filter.
- Water level indicator.
- Power-on light.
- Non-slip base.
- Quiet boiling.
- 1.5 Litres capacity.
- 50Hz | 1850-2200 Watts.
- 220-240 Volts.
- Input power: 2000W.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|