- Tumble Forms 2 Tadpole Paediatric Positioner Full Kit
- Designed specifically for early intervention programs. Infants from birth to age three with cerebral palsy, motor delays or other motor dysfunctions benefit from this multi-use unit as an essential part of an effective therapy program. Ideal for clinic or home-based use. The latex-free Tadpole positioner includes a carrying bag to conveniently store all modules: 860 x 480mm (34 x 19") Base, Half Roll, Wedge, and Tray with Mirror for creative positioning.
- The therapist can create passive, active and developmental exercises for the user.
- Uses Include
- Positioning (side lying, prone, supine or sitting)
- Weight bearing to particular body areas (e.g. pelvis, arms)
- Vestibular activity
- Postural drainage
- The soft Tumble Forms 2 covering is easy to clean, non-toxic and latex free.
- The Tadpole offers a range of positioning options:
- With the half roll and two lateral supports, the Tadpole Positioner facilitates active body extension, head flexion, chest elevation and forward propping of arms for midline hand touching. The mirrored unit encourages the child's curiosity. The log roll can be placed under the base for vestibular activities.
- The base and wedge modules can be used together for long leg or log roll sitting. Either side of wedge may be used depending on the desired degree of upright or reclined position. The attached tray provides additional support and a surface area for activities.
- The log roll can be attached to base for side-lying to facilitate control of lateral head and trunk movements. The base can be propped up to position the child for improved respiration.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Other products you may like:
Excl. Tax: £805.95 Incl. Tax: £967.14
Excl. Tax: £75.92 Incl. Tax: £91.10
Excl. Tax: £1,198.95 Incl. Tax: £1,438.74
Excl. Tax: £545.00 Incl. Tax: £654.00