- Tumble Forms 2 Carrie Seat (Seat with Tray & Footrests Only)
- The Carrie Seat is an extremely versatile seat that solves the positioning problems of day to day living. It has unique moulded contours that provide superior positioning compared to seats with upholstered pads. The anti-thrust seat shape helps maintain the proper pelvic position.
- Available in four sizes, with or without a tray and footrest (which are also available separately). It fits into most standard chairs in the home, at school or in a clinical setting.
- Shock absorbing foam.
- Seamless Tumble Forms 2 coating, impervious to fluid and easy to clean.
- Lightweight seat, easy to remove and position.
- Height adjustable neck stabiliser and four point adjustable harness.
- The seat to back angle articulates 20° to help adjust to the user's upper body muscle tone.
- Optional Footrest, Cozzie Cover, Tray & Restrap Kit can be bought seperately.
- Chair Seat Sizing Chart;
Pre-School Elementary Junior Small Adult Inner Seat Height 510mm (22") 660mm (26") 762mm (30") 840mm (33") Inner Seat Depth 205mm (8") 255mm (10") 330mm (13") 395mm (15 1/2") Inner seat Width 205mm (8") 255mm (10") 305mm (12") 355mm (14") Outside Seat Width 305mm (12") 360mm (14 1/4") 410mm (16 1/4") 470mm (18 1/2")
- Person Seat Sizing Chart;
Pre-School Elementary Junior Small Adult User Height Range 760-970mm
Maximum User Weight 9-18kg
(1 1/2-2 3/4st)
(2 1/4-4 1/2st)
(4 1/4-9 1/4st)
Sitting Thigh Hip Width 150-200mm
Maximum User Weight: Refer To Text
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Other products you may like:
Excl. Tax: £588.18 Incl. Tax: £705.82
Excl. Tax: £263.18 Incl. Tax: £315.82
Excl. Tax: £229.90 Incl. Tax: £275.88
Excl. Tax: £249.81 Incl. Tax: £299.77