Available: In stock
Trekker Gait Trainer
- Trekker Gait Trainer
- The Trekker trainer is a versatile walker designed to help children with the development of balance and unassisted walking. The walker provides a large amount of support and requires very little weight bearing by the child. It can be used in either the anterior (forward facing) or posterior (rear facing) position to suit the child's needs.
- Height adjustable in 25mm (1") increments.
- Can be used in the eanterior and porsterior position. Swivel casters have a swivel locks, variable resistance, brakes and one-direction locks.
- Accessories mount tool-free onto the frame and can be removed or added according to the individual user's need and abilities.
- Junior & Youth Trekkers fold easily.
- Accessories available, Please contact our customer sales team for more information:
- Forearm Platforms.
- Ankle Prompts.
- Hip Positioner & Pad.
- Trunk Support.
Height Width Depth Maximum User Weight Small Discontinued --------- --------- ------------------------------ Medium 533 - 660mm 660mm 813mm 68kg (10 1/2st) Large 711 - 965mm 699mm 965mm 90kg (14 1/4st)
|Maximum User Weight||Refer To Text|