- Thermedic Pro Wrap 3 in 1 Joint Therapy - Lower Back
- The Thermedic Low Back ProWrap is the ultimate in advanced back pain relief. At first glance it is a back support, but the majority of people who buy Thermedic do so for the carbon fabric infrared element to help relieve pain and aid healing.
- The infrared element is housed in the support and has three temperature settings. The constant heat penetrates the muscles and joints to help increase blood flow and is commonly used twice a day for 30 minutes at a time. Many people use their Thermedic in the hour before going to bed since, for many people, back pain at night leaves them feeling tired. You can use Thermedic at home or at work, under or over your clothes and is simple and easy to use. As well as the infrared element, there is also a flexible cold pack insert for when you have acute pain, muscle spasm or if there is inflammation. Keep the cold pack in your freezer and insert it into the support whenever you need it. Whether in cold weather or the warmer temperatures of summer, infrared heat can help to relieve your low back pain and help get you more mobile and in less pain.
- Carbon fabric element delivers infrared heat into the lower back.
- Helps relieve pain and relax muscles to aid mobility.
- Three easy to control temperature settings, suitable for continued heat.
- Heats up for immediate benefit, will not burn.
- Mouldable cold pack insert for acute pain, mesh protects against ice burns.
- Breathable and ergonomic brace secures infrared element or cold pack.
- 30 minute auto shut off safety device.
- Therapeutic Applications
- Sprained Back Muscles, Muscle Spasms, Lumbar Pain, stiffness, osteoarthritis, facet syndrom.
- Product: Lower Back Support.
- One size fits all : maximum waist size 46”.
- Temperature: Low Heat 45~50ºC / Medium Heat 50~55ºC / High Heat 55~60ºC.
- Colour: Orange / Black.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|