- Thermedic Pro Wrap 3 in 1 Joint Therapy - Knee
- The Thermedic Knee ProWrap is a best-selling product to help with knee pain and knee injury rehabilitation.
- Whilst a joint support in its own right, the key feature of the Thermedic knee is an advanced carbon fabric element which delivers FAR infrared heat into the knee joint and surrounding soft tissues.
- The Thermedic knee has been measured to increase blood flow by over 200% and is thus used to relieve pain and support healing. It is used commonly by people with arthritis and sports injuries including ligament injuries and patellar tendonitis.
- Helps relieve knee pain to aid mobility in the knee.
- Deep penetrating heat into the knee joint, tendons and muscles.
- Heats up for immediate benefit, will not burn.
- Three easy to control temperature settings, suitable for continued heat.
- Mouldable cold pack insert for acute pain, mesh protects against ice burns.
- Breathable and ergonomic brace secures infrared element or cold pack.
- 30 minute auto shut off safety device.
- The infrared element has 3 temperature settings and is easy to use.
- Clinicians suggest using twice a day for thirty minutes. As well as the infrared element, the Thermedic Knee has a flexible cold pack insert which can be housed in the support for cold therapy and relief from acute pain and inflammation. Horseshoe shaped, the cold pack delivers cold through the sides of the knee and either above or below the knee cap as required. There are small gaps in the cold pack which mean that it offers much greater flexibility than standard rectangular cold packs. The Thermedic knee support is sold around the world and used by knee pain sufferers at home and by physiotherapists and rehabilitation specialists in clinics. It is the best seller in the Thermedic infrared joint support range.
- Therapeutic Applications
- Meniscal Injuries, Osteoarthritis, Bursitis in the Knee, Osgood-Schlatter Disease (OSD), Patellar Tendonitis, Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Tear, Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear, Lateral (LCL) & Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Tear Always consult your physician for accurate medical diagnosis.
- Knee Support.
- Size:One size fits all, suitable for right or left Knee.
- Temperature:Low Heat 45~50ºC / Medium Heat 50~55ºC / High Heat 55~60ºC.
- Colour:Orange / Black.
- Voltage:12V - Power:10W.
- Heating Pad size(mm):240×220.
- Neo Cold pack size(mm):230×220.
- Thank you for the infared knee support. I have patellar tendonitis which led me to give up football. Over the last six months I have been getting more and more pain whilst sitting and driving and have been really struggling to think what I can do about it as there is only so much my physio can do. I have been using it for a week and am pleased to say that my pain is very much better. I am not confident to go running yet but I am very pleased that I am not in pain when stationary any more. It's made a real difference. Many thanks." Mr Nicholas R. Bishop's Stortford
- I am looking at the prospect of a double knee replacement. Right now I have osteoarthritis and as much as I try to stay mobile and active, the pain in my knees has been preventing me walking much further than to the end of my path. The Thermedic has really helped. I use the cold after I have been walking and then later in the day I use the infrared heat. It takes the sting out of the pain and I am definitely better able to get about since using Thermedic." Maggie S. Aylesbury
- I discovered Thermedic when I injured my cruciate ligament. I didn’t need surgery and I was after a cold pack that I could use which wouldn’t be in contact with the skin, the cold pack is flexible and fits well in the mesh around my knee. There was some swelling so this helped. After about ten days I started using the infrared heat, I found this very comfortable. After using the heat I would then apply the cold again. Difficult to know which part helped the most but overall, 10 out 10.” Ashley J. High Wycomb.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.