- Thermedic Pro Wrap 3 in 1 Joint Therapy - Ankle
- The Thermedic Ankle ProWrap is the very latest in therapeutic technology for ankle pain relief and as an aid to ankle injury rehabilitation.
- The Thermedic Ankle is used primarily as a tool to get infrared heat into the ankle joint itself and to help with achilles tendon injuries and conditions such as tendonitis. With a unique carbon-fabric element and three temperature settings, Thermedic ankle delivers FAR infrared as an aid to healing by increasing blood flow in the painful or injured tissues. It can be used whenever you need it but is commonly used twice a day for periods up to 30 minutes. For acute pain and inflammation, the Thermedic Ankle has a flexible cold pack which is inserted into the support. There is no direct skin contact as the cold pack is covered by a protective mesh. Keep the cold pack in the freezer so it is ready for use whenever you need it. If you have ankle pain or are recovering from injury, see what Thermedic ankle can do for you.
- Advanced carbon fabric infrared for deep penetrating heat into the ankle joint and soft tissues.
- Helps relieve pain and soreness to aid mobility in the ankle.
- Three easy to control temperature settings, suitable for continued heat.
- Heats up for immediate benefit, will not burn.
- Mouldable cold pack insert for acute pain, mesh protects against ice burns.
- Breathable and ergonomic brace secures infrared element or cold pack.
- 30 minute auto shut off safety device.
- Infrared is one of the fastest growing categories of pain relief. With the advent of this new carbon fibre fabric which emits infrared in place of lamps, the possibilities to apply infrared safely directly against the ankle opens up new opportunities for ankle pain sufferers and for ankle injury healing.
- Therapeutic Applications
- Achilles Tendon Tear, Achilles Tendonitis, Achilles Tendon Inflammation, Achilles Tendon Tenderness, Ankle Sprains, Ankle Strains, Twisted Ankle, osteoarthritis.
- Product: Ankle Support.
- Size: One size fits all, Suitable for left or right ankle.
- Temperature: Low Heat 45~50ºC / Medium Heat 50~55ºC / High Heat 55~60ºC.
- Heating Pad size(mm):220×210.
- Neo Cold pack size(mm):215×215.
- Colour: Orange / Black.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|