- TGA Vita Midi
- Class 3
- The 4-Wheel TGA Vita Midi brings to the market ground-breaking developments in compact mobility scooter technology for 2012. Taking cutting edge styling, comfort and performance to the next level, the Vita Midi now offers a compact option within the Vita family that has already proven to be a leading choice across the UK.
- The Vita Midi 4 is unlike any other compact mobility scooter available today. As with all Vitas from TGA, the Vita Midi utilises engineering techniques from the motorcycle industry, incorporates state-of- the-art styling and has all round suspension with a revolutionary rear mono shock absorber. It provides comfort for an owner weighing up to 135kg (21.3 stone) and has a top speed of 12.8km/h (8mph) which is delivered by a powerful 500w transaxle motor. As the chassis is more streamlined and the turning circle has been reduced to a mere 1200mm (47"), it provides superb manoeuvrability around town and boasts a 35km (22miles) range with standard 50a/h batteries which is impressive for such a compact scooter.
- It's dynamic looks and stunning alloy wheels are perfect for end users who prefer a vehicle that does not resemble a traditional mobility scooter and makes a unique visual statement when driven. The new Vita Midi 4 encompasses a full lighting kit for maximum safety with high visibility, long life LED head and rear lights along with indicators - all of which use less battery power and hence improve efficiency.
- The deluxe orthopaedic seat and enhanced LCD tiller are both fully adjustable so optimum ergonomics are achieved for every user along with easier access on and off the scooter. Controls have been enhanced for the simplest operation and the striking, unique body mouldings are available in Metallic Red or Graphite Grey.
- Compact chassis for fantastic manoeuvrability around town
- Market leading reliability and build quality
- Up to 21 stone / 135kg user capacity
- The smoothest ride available through revolutionary shock absorbers
- High visibility LED lights with clever low energy usage
- 8mph (12.8km/h) top speed with range of up to 20 miles (32.1km)
- Powerful 120amp controller
- Orthopaedic, swivelling and fully adjustable seat provides all day comfort
- Choice of Graphite Grey or Metallic Red colours
- Supplied with Powerful 50ah batteries
- Revolutionary rear mono shock absorber
- State-of-the-art digital controls for ease of use
- Max user weight: 135kg (21 stone)
- The Vita Midi - Compact, Cool, Clever'
Length 1320mm (52") Width 670mm (26.5") Min Height (seat and tiller folded) 1143mm (45") Min Height (without seat) 712mm (28") Total Weight 110kg (242lbs) Speed vaiable up to 12km/h (8mph) Turning Radius 1200mm (47") Approx Range 35km (22 miles) Battery Size x2 12v (50 a/h) Ground Clearance 100mm (4") Wheel Size Front 280mm (11") Back 305mm (12") Max Gradient 12%
Maximum User Weight: 21 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|