- TGA Vita Lite
- Class 3
- The new TGA Vita Lite represents a pioneering choice in compact mobility scooter design. Cutting edge styling, innovative safety features and a highly manoeuvrable, lightweight chassis all deliver the easiest and smoothest driving experience ever.
- Bringing together many of the proven and popular features from the current Vita range, this new Lite version is perfect for hassle-free urban mobility.
- Highly compact chassis for fantastic urban manoeuvrability and easy storage.
- Independent, active front suspension for maximum safety when mounting kerbs.
- Up to 135kg (300lbs) user capacity, powerful 2 X 36Ah batteries and reliable S-drive controller.
- 6mph (9.6km/h) top speed with range of up to 15.5 miles (25km).
- Cutting-edge Vita styling with high visibility, low energy LED lights and indicators.
- Orthopaedic, swivelling and fully adjustable seat provides all day comfort.
- Available in striking metallic red.
- The Vita Lite Ideal for owners looking for a less traditional looking compact scooter, this new Lite version displays all the hallmarks of TGA Vita styling and delivers an eye-catching statement for owners.
- TGA Vita’s are superior to other mobility scooters in terms of technology and looks. They successfully harness advanced engineering techniques from the motorcycle industry. All round suspension with revolutionary rear mono shock absorbers, high visibility long life LED lights and advanced LCD tiller control panels are standard throughout the range and are now included in this new Lite version. The inclusion of active suspension results in a smooth and stable ride that reflects the experience normally only associated with large quality scooters. Each front wheel can react independently when mounting kerbs at an angle or negotiating uneven terrain, which has already proven highly advantageous for users of the TGA Vita X.
- The Vita Lite is ideal for users who have limited storage space at home and need a scooter that is easy to drive around town. The Vita Lite only measures 620 x 1195mm but still provides ample legroom of 320mm. The high grip tyres and robust alloy wheels provide consistent traction and safety is enhanced with the inclusion of anti-tip castors and a ground clearance of 85mm.
- Revolutionary rear mono shock absorber.
- Orthopaedic, swivelling seat for easy access.
- Spacious floor well for day long comfort.
- Highly visible, energy efficient LED lights.
- Striking alloys and high-grip tyres.
- Fully adjustable, ergonomic tiller.
Length 1195mm (47") Width 620mm (24") Min Height (seat and tiller folded) 1000mm (24") Min Height (without seat) 650mm (25") Total Weight 83kgs (185lbs) Speed (variable up to) 10kmh (6mph) Turning Radius 1020mm (40") Approx Range (up to) 25km (15 miles) Battery Size 2 x 12v (36a/h) Wheel Size Front & Back 260mm (10") Max Carry Capacity 135kg (21stone) Max Gradient 17% Ground Clearance 85mm (3")
Maximum User Weight: 21 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|