- TGA Vita 4
- Class 3
- The Vita from TGA is amongst the most advanced and stylish scooters in the world. It has full suspension featuring double wishbone suspension at the front, and a mono shock absorber at the rear utilizing revolutionary technology from the motor cycle industry. A robust rear wheel drive system propelled by a powerful motor will provide one of the smoothest and most comfortable rides that you will find.
- An intuitive liquid crystal display instrument console clearly shows accurate real time information of everything you need including speed, time and temperature. A handy trip computer shows how far you have travelled and a battery condition indicator shows the amount of charge remaining so you will never be caught short. The whole instrument panel is conveniently back lit so it is easily read in low light.
- Speed control levers on either side of the console are designed to give forward and reverse control from either side, the top speed can be easily controlled with a handy hi / low switch limiting the scooter to either 4mph for pavement use or 8 mph for use on the road.
- Its modern LED lighting system provides super bright lights, with less power consumption, longer life and are maintenance free - proving that Vita really is a glimpse of the future of mobility scooters.
- Vita's unparalleled good looks and sleek modern clean lines put it far ahead of the competition. Available in a choice of vibrant metallic Orange, White or Blue it is sure to bring many admiring glances and much more freedom and pleasure to your life.
- Vita has been designed to take practically everything on for you at the touch of a button. Its onboard control computer gives you smooth pull-aways and automatic braking. Everything has been thought of, there is even an emergency brake that stops the scooter and cuts the motor in case of emergency.
- Fully adjustable comfortable seat, with adjustable backrest, headrest and armrests, all round alloy wheels and 80mm (3.1") ground clearance, allow Vita to negotiate even the trickiest of terrain with ease.
- Adjustable tiller
- Polished alloy wheels
- Pneumatic tyres
- Rear storage pocket
- Ergonomic control levers
- Emergency braking system
- Cup holders
- Super bright head lights, indicators and hazard warning lights
- Energy saving mode
- Fully adjustable seat
- ' Vita's sleek modern clean lines and innovative suspension give it unparalleled good looks, and the ride comfort and quality you would expect from TGA' TGA Breeze 4 Midi.
- Colours available:
- Metalic Silver
- Metallic Red
Length 1500mm (59") Width 700mm (27.5") Wheel & Tyre Size Front & Rear 330mm (13") Speed (variable up to) 12kmh (8mph) Fully Adjustable Rotating Seat Yes Total Weight 135kg (297lbs) Seat Width 510mm (20") Height (seat removed) 1040mm (41") Ground Clearance 100mm (4") Turning Radius 1800mm (71") Approx Range 32km (20miles) Battery Size 2x 12v (50ah) Max Carry Weight 160kg (25 stone) Max Gradient 12% Vehicle Class 3
Maximum User Weight: 28 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|