- Tango Powered Wheelchair
- Class 2
- The complete, flexible and cost-effective indoor/outdoor solution.
- The QUICKIE Tango has been specifically made for those who need an efficient, affordable power wheelchair - but with a little bit extra. Compact, sleek and minimalist - Tango offers style, performance and function without any compromise on quality. Indoors or out, performance is ensured with articulating drive wheel suspension, high torque motors, 17" seat height and narrow 58cm width. With powered tilt-in-space as standard, a comfortable seating position and pressure redistribution can be achieved quickly and easily.
- Adjustable Seating:
- The Tango features a fully adjustable seating system. The 17" seat can be adjusted outwards (to 19.5") or inwards (to 15"). The backrest height can be adjusted from 18" to 20" and also the back angle (from -3 to 16 degrees).
- Optional Comfort Seating:
- The optional Pro Comfort seating system is slightly contoured for mild positioning and padded for extra comfort. It also features an easy clean wipe down cover, reducing every-day maintenance.
- Articulating Suspension:
- The Tango features a new generation of articulating drive wheel suspension that not only ensures traction over rough or uneven ground, but also a smoother, more comfortable ride compared to many other rear wheel drive powered wheelchairs.
- Range of Options:
- In addition to its standard features, the Tango offers a range of options including a manual or powered reclining back, manual elevating legrests, choice of wheel size, lights and indicators and a kerb climber - all of which can be easily retro-fitted in minutes. Flexibility, adaptability and efficiency - that's what Tango is all about.
Seat Width 40 - 50 cm (16 - 19 3/4") Seat Height 43 cm (17") Seat Depth 42.5 / 45 / 47.5 / 50 cm Backrest Height 45 / 47.5 / 50 cm Armrest Height 27 - 35.5 cm (10 1/2 - 14") Overall Width 60 cm with 14° wheels (58cm with 12° wheels) Overall Length 110 cm 43 (1/2") Speed 6 kph Battery Size 40 / 50 Ah Max. Range 25 km (50 Ah batt.) Seat Tilt Mechanical 0˚ - 9 Back Recline Mechanical: -3˚ - 30˚ Powered: 0° - 9° Turning Radius 90 cm (3 1/2") Max. Safe Slope 10° Max Kerb Climb up to 10 cm (with kerb climber) Electronics VR2 controller Min. Wheelchair Weight 100 kg (with 50 Ah batt) Max. User Weight 140 kg (22stone) Frame Rigid Colours Red, blue and silver
Maximum User Weight: 22 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|