- Swift SP Self Propelled Wheelchair
- Comfortable yet practical:
- The Swift is a combination of comfort and practicality. With a choice of two seat widths and padded upholstery as standard, it provides all the basic comfort necessities. The Swift also has robust puncture-proof tyres to ensure simple maintenance and peace of mind when you're out and about.
- Ready when you are:
- With an ultra lightweight aluminium frame, which easily folds and dismantles without any tools, the Swift wheelchair is perfect for occasional use. Designed for days in or out, it's ideal for taking on trips, leaving at relatives' homes, or even storing in the cupboard so it's there in case you need it.
- Compact and agile:
- The compact design of the Swift makes it very easy to use indoors, making light work of tight turns such as those commonly found in cafes and shops. When folded, the Swift takes up very little room.
- PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR OCCUPANT CAR TRANSPORTATION.
- Designed for occasional use.
- Self-propelled (attendant-propelled version also available).
- Ultra lightweight, non-rusting aluminium frame.
- Quick-release removable wheels to reduce weight and make the chair easier to lift and store.
- Half-folding back to make reaching for objects behind you easier.
- Puncture proof tyres.
- Cool Silver finish.
- 18 st/115 kg maximum user weight.
- 1 year parts warranty plus 2 year main frame warranty.
Material (frame) Aluminium 6061, T6 Seat Height - Front 500mm Seat Height - Rear 475mm Seat Width 41cm / 16” Seat Depth 42cm / 16" Seat Angle 3.5° Backrest Height 410mm Backrest 8° Legrest Angle 70° Footplate 38 - 48cm (5 holes) User Weight 115kg Armrest - Flip up detachable Fixed Armrest Height 23cm Front Castor Wheel 8" x 1" PU Chair Weight 10.2 kg
Maximum User Weight: 18 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|