- Sterling Sapphire 2
- Class 2
- Secure handling but with a portable base, take your next adventure with the Sapphire 2 mobility scooter.
- Designed to give exceptional manoeuvrability both indoors and out, the Sapphire 2 is a 4mph portable mobility scooter that separates into 4 easy to manage parts. Dual handles fitted to the batteries and rear drive unit make lifting and handling your mobility scooter safer and more manageable, whilst powerful LED lights on the front and rear ensure you're always seen on your travels. The ergonomic floor panel design also provides maximum legroom compared to other mobility scooters in its class. The maximum range is up to 19 miles.
- Disassembling your Sapphire 2 mobility scooter is easy:
- Designed for simple disassembly without the hassle of cables or plugs, the one-touch Sterling lock separates both halves of the mobility scooter for easy portability and stowage. Simply lift off the seat, lift out the batteries, and lift the rear STERLING lock handle to separate the front and rear of the mobility scooter. It really is that simple! By the way, it goes back together just as smoothly.
- And provides a portable mobility scooter solution:
- One of the lightest mobility scooters in its class, the Sapphire 2 can be easily loaded into your vehicle once disassembled. Lifting and handling the batteries and rear drive unit is safe and comfortable with the fitted STERLING lift dual handles. Plus, the tiller can be safely folded down and basket secured into place under the tiller to provide a tight, portable mobility scooter package.
- Delta handle bar:
- The ergonomically designed delta handle bar allows you to rest your wrists whilst in operation of your mobility scooter.
- Extended range:
- With its large batteries, the Sapphire 2 mobility scooter can take you up to a distance of 19 miles (30km).
- Always be seen on your Sapphire 2 mobility scooter with LED lights:
- Super bright, low energy and long life LED lights ensures you're always seen and the road ahead for your mobility scooter is always well lit.
Front Wheel Size 22,5cm (8 3/4") Rear Wheel Size 26,5cm (10 1/4") Overall Length 121cm (47 3/4") Overall Width 59cm (23 1/4") Seat Base Height 50-62cm (20-24 1/4") Version 4 wheels Speed 6,4kph Batteries 35Ah Maximum Safe Slope 10º Turning Radius 140cm (55") Light And Indicators lights only Range (Low to High) 30km(18.64miles) Total Weight 79kg (167.6lbs) Heaviest Part 22,5kg (49.6lbs) Max. User Weight 150kg (23.62 stone) Colours Carbon Metallic
Maximum User Weight: 23 1/2 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|