- Sterling S700
- Class 3
- Your perfect companion for outdoor adventures. The S700 is the leader of the pack with superior outdoor performance features. Tackle greater gradients of 10 degrees, higher kerbs of up to 100mm and greater obstacles with larger 33cm tyres – it’s truly a mobility scooter designed for those who just can’t sit still. There’s no need to worry about distance either as the large 75Ah battery size will power an extended range of up to 55km and a lively top speed of 8mph. You’re also assured of a smooth, rewarding drive each and every time with the advanced 4-wheel suspension (as standard) supporting a maximum user weight of up to 160kg. Plus with a black metallic colour finish, the S700 will always get the attention it deserves.
- Pure outdoor performance:
- Experience a smooth and rewarding drive each and every time with the S700's all-round advanced suspension. Every wheel has it's own independent suspension, so whether you're cruising around town at or travelling over more varied terrain, you're assured of the ultimate comfort over every bump you may encounter. Plus, with bigger 33cm pneumatic wheels, you'll effortlessly clear any obstacles more easily too.
- Powerful LED's to light your way:
- With advanced LED lighting technology, the lights on the S700 mobility scooter are 400 times more energy efficient than standard bulbs, so not only are you using less battery power on every trip, you also won't have to worry about changing bulbs either. Powerful and approved for road-use, it won't just be the S700's style that attracts attention.
- Comfort on every trip:
- With 75Ah high performance batteries powering a potential range of 55km, finding your perfect seating position for those long journey's is effortless with the easy-to-adjust luxury seating. Adjust the seat height, depth and recline to suit your own unique driving position. The flip-up comfort armrests are also width, angle and depth adjustable - and combined with the seat rotation ensures that transferring in and out of your mobility scooter is effortless.
- Intuitive controls:
- Seeing as you’ll be spending a lot of time behind the controls of your S700, we’ve ensured the delta handle-bar is ergonomic and easily within reach thanks to the infinitely adjustable tiller (the clever design even ensures that the headlight is automatically tilted as the tiller is adjusted). The unique wig-wag control system also allows you to control your mobility scooter by using your fingers or thumb.
Front Wheel Size 33cm (13") Rear Wheel Size 33cm (13") Overall Length 150cm (59") Overall Width 66cm(24") Seat Base Height 45 - 50cm (17 3/4 - 19 3/4") Speed 8mph Batteries 75Ah x 2 Turning Radius 1.5m (4.92ft) Light And Indicators Yes Range (Low to High) 55km (34miles) Total Weight 146kg (317lbs) Max. User Weight 160kg (25st 2¾lbs) Colours Black Metallic
Maximum User Weight: 25 1/2 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|