- Sterling S425
- Class 3
- The compact, 8mph road-ready mobility scooter
- Faster, stronger and longer – the S425 crams in all of the features of its little brother, but with added power! Taking the bright, front/rear LED lights, all-round suspension and combining it with a maximum speed of 8mph, the S425 is fully legal for road use as well as on pavements. As you’ll be travelling on roads, the increased wheel height (30cm) will help to tackle those usual outdoor obstacles with ease. Fancy venturing a little further? The larger battery size of 55Ah will help to power your way. Plus with the S425’s unique carbon-metallic colour, heads will turn just as easily as your S425 does.
- All-Round Suspension:
- With the S425's larger 30cm pneumatic wheels and all-around adjustable suspension system, you're always ensured of a comfortable ride when navigating over bumpy terrain or tackling those tricky drop-kerbs. Plus with the optional heavy duty rear-suspension kit for the S425 mobility scooter, you're also able to achieve an even firmer and stiffer ride.
- Powerful LED's to light your way:
- With advanced LED lighting technology, the lights on the S425 mobility scooter are 400 times more energy efficient than standard bulbs, so not only are you using less battery power on every trip, you also won't have to worry about changing bulbs either. Powerful and approved for road-use, it won't just be the S425's style that attracts attention.
- Comfort on every trip:
- Finding your perfect seating position is a breeze with the easy-to-adjust luxury seating. Adjust the seat height, depth and recline to suit your own unique driving position. The flip-up comfort armrests are also width, angle and depth adjustable - and combined with the seat rotation ensures that transferring in and out of your mobility scooter is effortless
- Intuitive controls:
- Seeing as you’ll be spending a lot of time behind the controls of your S425, we’ve ensured the delta handle-bar is ergonomic and easily within reach thanks to the infinitely adjustable tiller (the clever design even ensures that the headlight is automatically tilted as the tiller is adjusted). The unique wig-wag control system also allows you to control your mobility scooter by using your fingers or thumb.
Front Wheel Size 30cm (12") Rear Wheel Size 30cm (12") Overall Length 135cm (53") Overall Width 66cm (26") Seat Base Height 45 - 50cm (17 3/4 - 19 3/4") Speed 8mph Batteries 55Ah x 2 Turning Radius 1.5m (4.9ft) Light And Indicators Yes Range (Low to High 42 km (26 miles) Total Weight 117kg (257lbs) Max User Weight 150kg (23st 8½lbs) Colours Carbon Metallic
Maximum User Weight: 23 1/2 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|