- Sterling Pearl
- Class 2
- Always on the move, The Pearl is the lightweight mobility scooter to take along for the ride
- The STERLING Pearl is a versatile, lightweight mobility scooter that will accompany you wherever you want to go. Quick and easy to disassemble, the Pearl packs neatly away for storage, days out or simply to take to the shopping centre. Its wireless connections and lightweight parts ensures you won't struggle getting it in and out of the car. Range per battery charge is up to 15 miles at a brisk 4mph, so the Pearl is an ideal mobility scooter for both short trips or longer excursions around town. The controls are simple to use and the tiller can be adjusted to suit your driving position. The flip up armrests and swivel seat helps you access your mobility scooter with ease whilst the padded seat always ensures a comfortable ride.
- The lightweight mobility scooter that's easy to disassemble:
- Designed for simple disassembly without the hassle of cables or plugs, the one-touch STERLING lock easily separates both halves of your mobility scooter for easy portability and stowage.
- Removable and portable parts:
- The heaviest part of the STERLING Pearl weighs just 16 kg, making it an easily portable and lightweight mobility scooter to lift in and out of the car.
- The lightweight scooter with extended user weight:
- Due to its built-in rigidity, the STERLING Pearl mobility scooter can carry an extended user weight of up to 21 stone (136kg).
Front Wheel Size 19 cm (7 1/2") Rear Wheel Size 22 cm (8 3/4") Overall Length 103 cm (40 1/2") Overall Width 56 cm (22") Seat Base Height 30 - 43 cm (12-17") Version 4 wheel Speed 6 kph Batteries 21 Amp/h Maximum Safe Slope 8° Turning Radius 117 cm (46") Light And Indicators No Range (Low to High) 24 km (14.9 miles) Total Weight 52 kg (114.6 lbs) Heaviest Part 16 kg (35 lbs) Max. User Weight: 136 kg (21.42 stone) Colours Blue / Red
Maximum User Weight: 21 1/4 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|