- Special Tomato EIO Pushchair (New Grey Colour)
- Please note we are currently out of stock of this item until week commencing 6th April, any orders placed will be held on back order and dispatched as soon as the stock arrives.
- Next day delivery if ordered before 12:00 midday to any UK postal address on this item.
- The best-selling Special Tomato EIO Pushchair has the most advanced and stylish features and no wonder it has become such an impressive market leader. This is about as hi-tech as a buggy gets, offering a comfortable and relaxing ride for children who need that extra help. Indeed, the Special Tomato EIO Pushchair can accommodate youngsters in early intervention from infancy through to older years. The padded hip and back laterals decrease the overall width of the stroller and can be taken out as the child progresses.
- Seat back recline varies from 25° to 75°, and there is footrest elevation. This product is functional and elegant and represents excellent value for money. Features as standard include a large shopping basket below the seat, two water bottle holders and a large pocket for keys, mobile phones etc. on the back of the canop
- The optional Special Tomato Liners, or the Special Tomato Sitters, provide further support for smaller children and can be removed for instant increased seat width and depth. Additionally, the transparent raincover shields the child from rain, wind and snow, which can be purchased separately on the UKS Mobility website.
- Reclining seat and elevating footrest to support the child
- Locking large airless swivel wheels
- Lightweight design only 10kg
- Optional Special Tomato Pushchair Soft Touch Liners are available to allow the child to grow with the pushchair
- 5-Point Comfort Wrap harness with chest strap and shoulder pads
- One-touch rear brake
- Spring suspension
- Latch to keep the pushchair folded while transporting or storing it
- Folds compactly for transport
- Legrest angle adjustment from +15 degrees to -55 degrees
- Push handle angle adjustment from +60 degrees to -65 degrees
Seat Width 355mm (14") Seat Width with Pads at Most Narrow Point 229mm (9") Seat Depth 305mm (12") Seat Back Height 610mm (24") Seat Footwell 330mm (13") Seat to footwell with Liners 380mm (15") Handle Height to Floor 760-1067mm (30-42") Handle Height to Floor +60' to -65' Footwell Angle to Floor +15' to -55' Seat Recline Range (from upright) +25' - +75' Overall Dimensions (WxLxH) 610 x 1170 x 1140 (24 x 46 45") Folded Dimensions 610 x 940 x 457mm (22 x 37 x 18") Folded Dimensions without Rear Wheels 559 x 940 x 457mm (22 x 37 x 18") Weight of Stroller 10kg Wheel Diameter Front & Back 229 & 279mm (9" & 11")
Maximum User Weight: 6 1/4 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 91% (11 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||Tomato Eio bought for my five year old granddaughter is exactly as described and safely packaged, I will use UKS again in the future if needed.|
||This pushchair is not turning their front wheals on smooth surface, like shopping centre itp. (Even without child) Only working on rough surface like payment and even then not easy to turn. Very bad quality wheals - very flat, no grib to them.|
Very sturdy and comfortable. Looks like a normal pushchair so our child transitioned easily from the old one to this (a child that doesn't cope well with change). Easy to push, even uphill. I'm only 5 ft tall and can only just see over the hood but manage it fine. Love the straps and handle bar.
It's... Read More. Very sturdy and comfortable. Looks like a normal pushchair so our child transitioned easily from the old one to this (a child that doesn't cope well with change). Easy to push, even uphill. I'm only 5 ft tall and can only just see over the hood but manage it fine. Love the straps and handle bar.
It's not easy to fold and is quite big when folded so we don't have any space left in the boot once we packed the pushchair, change bag and equipment bag.
The shopping basket is so close to the seat unit that it's difficult to put anything in. I got my handbag stuck in it one day and it won't fit my child's feeding pump, which we were hoping for but we have other ways to carry it.
However, on the whole we're very pleased with the purchase and would definitely recommend it.
||Fantastic, easy to push and very comfortable|
||Perfect partner to the pushchair. Child slept through gale-force wind while I struggled to stay on my feet! Good design and very well made. Thank you.|
||Very appropriate for my 4 year old - plenty of room for when he gets bigger. The pushchair is very lightweight when pushing my son around.|
||perfect exactly what i was looking|
||Great buggy with lots of nice features....|
||Great buggy, just what our daughter needed and a good price too.|
||stops my misses in nagging me now for new buggy,excellent|
Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (11 reviews)
Other products you may like:
Excl. Tax: £57.00 Incl. Tax: £68.40