Available: In stock
Special Tomato EIO Pushchair
- Special Tomato EIO Pushchair (New Grey Colour)
- PLEASE NOTE: WE REALLY DO APOLOGISE BUT DUE TO MANUFACTURING ISSUES CAUSED BY COVID AND SHIPPING FROM THE USA WE ARE CURENTLY OUT OF STOCK OF THE EIO PUSHCHAIR.
We are taking pre-orders that will be allocated against new stock arriving September. Please proceed with your order and we will ship to you within 48hrs of receiving our stock. We promise to keep you updated should any changes be made and you do reserve the right to cancel your order at any time.
- Next day delivery applies when back in stock.
- The best-selling Special Tomato EIO Pushchair has the most advanced and stylish features and no wonder it has become such an impressive market leader. This is about as hi-tech as a buggy gets, offering a comfortable and relaxing ride for children who need that extra help. Indeed, the Special Tomato EIO Pushchair can accommodate youngsters in early intervention from infancy through to older years. The padded hip and back laterals decrease the overall width of the stroller and can be taken out as the child progresses.
- Seat back recline varies from 25° to 75°, and there is footrest elevation. This product is functional and elegant and represents excellent value for money. Features as standard include a large shopping basket below the seat, two water bottle holders and a large pocket for keys, mobile phones etc. on the back of the canop
- The optional Special Tomato Liners, or the Special Tomato Sitters, provide further support for smaller children and can be removed for instant increased seat width and depth. Additionally, the transparent raincover shields the child from rain, wind and snow, which can be purchased separately on the UKS Mobility website.
- Reclining seat and elevating footrest to support the child
- Locking large airless swivel wheels
- Lightweight design only 10kg
- Optional Special Tomato Pushchair Soft Touch Liners are available to allow the child to grow with the pushchair
- 5-Point Comfort Wrap harness with chest strap and shoulder pads
- One-touch rear brake
- Spring suspension
- Latch to keep the pushchair folded while transporting or storing it
- Folds compactly for transport
- Legrest angle adjustment from +15 degrees to -55 degrees
- Push handle angle adjustment from +60 degrees to -65 degrees
Seat Width 355mm (14") Seat Width with Pads at Most Narrow Point 229mm (9") Seat Depth 305mm (12") Seat Back Height 610mm (24") Seat Footwell 330mm (13") Seat to footwell with Liners 380mm (15") Handle Height to Floor 760-1067mm (30-42") Handle Height to Floor +60' to -65' Footwell Angle to Floor +15' to -55' Seat Recline Range (from upright) +25' - +75' Overall Dimensions (WxLxH) 610 x 1170 x 1140 (24 x 46 45") Folded Dimensions 610 x 940 x 457mm (22 x 37 x 18") Folded Dimensions without Rear Wheels 559 x 940 x 457mm (22 x 37 x 18") Weight of Stroller 10kg Wheel Diameter Front & Back 229 & 279mm (9" & 11")
|Maximum User Weight||6 1/4 Stone|