- Kura Care Cutlery
- This new range of profiled stainless steel cutlery has been designed to provide a comfortable grip for those who find it difficult to grip ordinary cutlery, in particular those with arthritis.
- The knife has a serrated edge to allow easier cutting and the knife and fork have indents to aid accurate finger control.
- The spoons feature a deeper bowl to reduce spills.
- The two tone styling has been carefully designed to reduce the appearance of the curved profile, making the cutlery appear more stylish and inclusive.
- Available individually as Knife, Fork, Spoon and Right Handed Angled Spoon or as a set of 3 (knife, fork and spoon).
- Dishwasher safe and latex free.
Length Of Straight Handles 178mm (7") Length Of Angled Cutlery 128mm (5") Product Weight Approx. 52g (11⁄2 oz)
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any bespoke/made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (3 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||Love these, I have rheumatoid arthritis and these are great, makes dining much easier.|
||These were bought for my son with dcd and for the first time he can cut his food. Very happy.|
||O.T recommended these for my six year old with hypermobility syndrome and they are very useful|
Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (3 reviews)