- Escape Lite Wheelchair
- The Escape Lite’s extremely light and foldable frame has been specially designed for ease of transportation and storage, making it an ideal chair for occasional use.
- The Escape Lite is suitable for both indoors and outdoors, giving you flexibility wherever you go. The light way to escape In addition to being lightweight, this attendant-propelled chair offers both comfort and practicality. With a full-length armrest, padded upholstery, and detachable swingaway footrests, it provides all the basic comfort necessities. The Escape Lite also has the added benefit of simple maintenance with puncture-proof front castors.
- Ultra lightweight.
- Folding frame and backrest.
- Metallic silver flame.
- Padded flame retardant upholstery.
- Choice of seat widths: narrow 41cm(16") 338-SN or standard 46cm(18") 338-S.
- Puncture-proof rear tyres.
- Puncture-proof front castors.
- Full length armrest.
- Attendant cable operated brakes.
- Swing away & detachable footplates.
Narrow Standard Seat Width 41cm (16") 46cm (18") Seat Depth 41cm (16") 46cm (18") Seat Height 50cm (20") 50cm (20") Backrest Height 41cm (16") 41cm (16") Backrest Height (Folded) 26cm (10") 26cm (10") Footrest Length (Min) 37cm (14") 37cm (14") Footrest Length (Max) 53cm (21") 53cm (21") Armrest Height 21cm (8") 21cm (8") Overall Length 90cm (35 1/2") 90cm (35 1/2") Overall Length (No Footrests) 64cm (25") 64cm (25") Overall Width (Open) 53cm (21") 58cm (23") Overall Width (Folded) 28cm (11") 28cm (11") Overall Height 92cm (36") 92cm (36") Folding Handle Length 20cm (8") 20cm (8") Chair Weight Complete 11.5kg 11.5kg
Maximum User Weight: 16 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (3 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||Super product and very light to use. Could do with a padded seat though which I will look at purchasing from UKS Mobility.|
||Does precisely what it is intended for.|
||As good as anything costing double.|
Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (3 reviews)