- Bathmaster Deltis Bathlift
- NEW 4 YEAR GUARANTEE
The Bathmaster Deltis Bathlift is one of the lightest reclining bathlifts available, providing comfort and safety every time you bathe. High quality materials and construction offer the ultimate aid to bathing. Users can benefit from its stability; eliminating the hassle of bathing and giving confidence each time.
- Key Features:
- Strong, stable and durable design for long term usage.
- Compact frame fits virtually all bathtubs.
- Easy to assemble with no technical knowledge required.
- Modern all-plastic construction easy to clean and free from corrosion.
- Large side flaps allow transfer in and out of bath.
- Built in holding points make transportation and storage convenient.
- Optional swivelling seats available for those requiring additional assistance.
- Latest battery technology ensures high performance.
- Red button on hand-controller is an emergency stop button.
- Simple to use small, lightweight hand controller floats when not in use.
- Fully water proof for long term protection against failure or damage.
- Product Specification Detail
- Heaviest part weighs 6.8kg (15lbs)
- Hand controller plugs directly into top part of motor
- Controller uses lithium ion batteries
- Bespoke service free motor for long term durability
- 14 lifts per charge
- 1 hour full charge
- Additional Information
- Maximum User Weight: 22 stone
- Available with white or blue covers
- Please Note: Unless Faulty or damaged for the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns, including this product, because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons.
Maximum User Weight: 22 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Other products you may like:
Excl. Tax: £78.65 Incl. Tax: £94.38
Excl. Tax: £25.73 Incl. Tax: £30.88
Excl. Tax: £98.99 Incl. Tax: £118.79
Excl. Tax: £88.75 Incl. Tax: £106.50