- Soft Patient Wipes
- Reynard Soft Patient Wipes are a high quality, chemical and fragrance free wipe, made from a unique non woven fabric that exhibits excellent absorbency and impressive wet strength making them ideal for cleansing the hands, face and body.
- They are soft and strong which makes them the ideal face washer and flannel replacement for patients and residents and a chemical free alternative nappy liner and baby wipe for newborns and babies.
- Using Reynard Soft Patient wipes reduces the need to purchase additional products such as face washers and towels and are a cost-effective alternative to costly laundering and stock loss. They are the preferred face washer alternative
- Presented in our familiar soft pack, each wipe is single use and non-perforated for easy dispensing and minimal wastage.
- Single pack contains 100 wipes
- Save money by buying 18 packs of 100
- High quality, large wipe so you use less per application.
- Ultra soft, strong and highly absorbent.
- Chemical and fragrance free.
- Low linting.
- Designed for single use.
- Safe to be used on sensitive skin.
- Chemical free and fragance free.
- Can be used wet or dry.
- Multi-purpose – can be used on skin and surfaces.
- Promotes infection control when disposed.
- Saves on laundering costs and replacement towels and face washers through theft and loss.
- Reduces the chance of eczema and nappy rash.
- Ideal for use in:
- Aged, community and palliative care for face and hands cleaning or bathing.
- Hospitals and Maternity as a nappy wipe, nappy liner or face washer replacement.
- Childcare as a nappy wipe, nappy liner or face washer replacement.
- Pubs, Clubs, Restaurants and Cafes.
- Beauticians and Beauty schools for make up and cream removal.
- Retail such as baby, chemist or beauty supplies.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|