- Smirthwaite Juni Chair
- Juni’s seat and backrest both provide unique contouring. This promotes better posture, gives higher levels of comfort and helps your child feel more secure and stable in the Juni chair. It is our vibrant chair for children who require minimal levels of postural support when seated.
- Whether in the classroom or at home, better posture whilst seated creates a more positive experience for your child; fine motor skills develop, confidence increases and the ability to engage and learn becomes easier.
- The Juni chair comes with contoured seat and backrest, built-in lumbar support, pelvic strap, height and depth adjustable seat, height adjustable armrests as well as angle adjustable backrest as standard.
- Contoured seat and backrest to achieve better posture.
- Highly adjustable for growth.
- Reclining backrest with unique built in lumbar support.
- Pelvic Strap as standard.
- Ideal for school and home.
- Wide range of accessories.
- Fun and vibrant colour options.
- Available in 4 sizes.
- Hi Lo Base.
- Hi Booster.
- Lo Booster.
- Quick Release Tray.
- Ski & Footboard.
- Sliding Footrest.
- Height Adjustable Push Handle.
- Side Support Cushions (Pair).
- 4-Point Harness.
- For Accessories information please contact one our customer service team on 0161 969 4011.
- Please note: These chairs are a made to order item and cannot be returned. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
Sizes 1 2 3 4 Height (mm) 160 - 220 200 - 290 240 - 340 300 - 400 Width (mm) 240 280 325 365 Depth (mm) 190 - 240 220 - 300 260 - 360 320 - 420 Back Height (mm) 260 290 325 400 Back Angle (mm) 95 / 100 / 105 95 / 100 / 105 95 / 100 / 105 95 / 100 / 105 Max User Weight (kg) 30 40 50 60 Prodcut Weight (kg) 4 6 8 10
Maximum User Weight: Refer To Text
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|