- Sidhill Plus II Dynamic Mattress System
- Proving robust and cost effective in use, Sidhil’s latest range of dynamic therapy mattress systems is meeting a comprehensive range of clinical requirements in applications within acute hospital, nursing care and community sectors. Key features include ease of use, advanced levels of hygiene and optimum reliability.
- Developed for medium to high risk applications, the Plus II dynamic mattress system is ideal for use on profiling beds, incorporating a top hinge positioned to reduce the risk of pinching cells in the sacral area.
- 2 cell alternating dynamic pressure therapy, full mattress replacement system.
- Designed for Medium/High risk (as defined in EPUAP and NICE guidelines).
- 21 cells incorporating static head cells; revolutionary “cell in cell” structure gives advanced levels of reliability.
- Easy to use digital control system incorporating alternating and static modes.
- Unique “Nurse mode” lifts pressure quickly to highest setting for 20 minute period.
- Easy to use transport mode “blanking plate”.
- Visible and audible alarm for low/high pressure, alternating failure, power down.
- Top hinge positioned to aid profiling, reduces “pinching” of cells in the sacral area.
- Two way stretch, waterproof/vapour-permeable top cover.
- Easy to use and rapid CPR unit; also incorporates unique “G” connector with safety catch as an alternative CPR mechanism.
- Dimensions 200cm × 88cm × 22cm cm.
- Maximum user weight 180kg (28st).
- Weight 10.8 kg.
- 2 year warranty (parts and labour)
Maximum User Weight: 28 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|