- Sidhill Bradshaw Low Nursing Care Bed
- Also Available For Hire - Please see our Bed Hire Category
- The Bradshaw Low bed has been developed to offer the user the opportunity to set the mattress platform at a very low height of 20cm (8'').
- It combines quick and easy assembly, even within limited spaces, with the profiling capabilities offered by four electric actuators which control backrest, knee-break, height variances and infinitely variable tilt & reverse tilt positioning (Trendelenburg). Sidhil have also further enhanced the presentation of the beds by incorporating a choice of different wood colours to harmonise with existing furniture and finishes.
- The four-section electric profiling Bradshaw Nursing Care Bed is particularly versatile. It is delivered with a metal slatted mattress platform and wooden side rails, and the bed offers both comfort and ease of use.
- It combines the established tradition of strength and stability of Sidhil products, with techniques to create a bed which is both functional and aesthetic, making it ideal for use in both nursing and residential care homes.
- The bed has been designed and tested to take a maximum user weight of 180kg (28st).
- When the bed is not in use the bed can be disassembled and stored on transport stands enabling safe, and compact storage.
- Electrically profiling bed.
- Breaks down into four sections.
- Maximum user weight is 180kg (28st).
- New for 2012 four colour options available in addition to the standard beech finish.
- Wooden integral side rails.
- The bed can be dismantled and stored on transport stands.
- Lockable handset.
- Suitable for Care Home/Hospice.
- Suitable for Community Equipment Store.
- For Installations please see our regional guide. For all other regions please contact our customer service team for delivery charges:
- Intallation Areas: North East & West, Yorkshire & The Humber, West & East Midlands, East of England, South East & West and London.
- Please Note:This is a made to order item and therefore cannot be returned.
Overall Length 2220mm Overall Width 1050mm Patient Surface Length 2000mm Patient Surface Width 900mm Height Adjustment 195-590mm (7.5"-23.2") Backrest Angle 75 degrees Knee Break Angle 35 degrees Tilt 11 degrees head dwon 11 degrees foot down
Maximum User Weight: 28 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|