- Sena Power Wheelchair
- Class 1/A
- Captain button padded seat and headrest
- Angle adjustable backrest (fold down)
- Height and angle adjustable seat base
- Articulating front and rear wheel axles, help achieve a more comfortable ride
- Designed in easy to dismantle sections (ideal for transporting or storing)
- Two motor mid-wheel drive system enabling a 360 degree turn within it’s own length
- Extendable VSI control unit (for right or left hand users)
- Height and width adjustable arms Flip up padded armrests
- Direct access to battery and free wheel release mechanism
- Lap belt
- Puncture proof mid-wheel tyres
- Flip up, extendable and height adjustable footrest
- Off board charger
Model No* S888WNLS Overall Length 940mm (37") Overall Width 570mm (22.5") Overall Height 940mm (37") Seat Width 450mm (17.5") Seat Depth 440mm (17") Seat Height (to ground) 490-590mm (19-23") Armrest Height 150-225mm (6-9") Backrest Height from Seat 360mm (14") Seat to Footrest / Floorplan Height 350-500mm (14-20") Height with Backfolded Down 650mm (22.5") Safe Working Slope 6 degrees (10%) Maximum User Weght 100kg (16st) Battery Size 12v x2 21Ah Range** Up to 24Km (15miles) Overall Weight 63 kgs (139lbs) Maximum Speed 6 kmph (4mph) Wheel Size Mid 200mm (8") Front 160mm (6") Rear 100mm (4") Turning Radius 740mm (29") Battery Charger 3 amp off board Ground Clearance*** 70mm (3")
*Lower limb amputees should refer to user manual before use.
- **Passanger weight, ground conditions, temperature abd battery condition/size can affect distanceof travel.
- ***Measurement to underside of chassis.
Maximum User Weight: 16 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|