Available: In stock
Salsa-M Powered Wheelchair (Price per week on Motability Scheme)
- Salsa-M Powered Wheelchair
- Class 3
- The perfect combination of indoor manoeuvrability and outdoor performance
- With its mid-wheel drive technology, the Salsa-M electric powered wheelchair is able to deliver an extremely compact turning circle, allowing for great indoor manoeuvrability. A narrow width and very low seat height ensures that you're able to navigate through doorways and confined spaces effortlessly. When travelling outdoors, Quickie's all-wheel independent suspension and anti-pitch technology ensures stability and safety at all times.
- All-wheel independent suspension:
- The patended QUICKIE all-wheel independent suspension ensures shocks and bumps are absorbed when riding over obstacles. The result - a softer and smoother ride in your electric powered wheelchair over rough or uneven terrain.
- The powered wheelchair with an ultra small turning circle:
- Due to it's mid-wheel drive technology, the Salsa-M powered wheelchair can turn on its own axis, giving an ultra small turning circle that provides excellent indoor maneuverability in compact environments. In comparison, rear-wheel and forward-wheel power wheelchairs need to 'swing' around on its front or rear drive wheels, resulting in a wider turning circle.
- The powered wheelchair that's intuitive to drive:
- When navigating a forward or rear-wheel powered wheelchair around the home, you must always take into account the 'swing' nature of the powerchair. The Salsa-M, due to its tighter turning circle, is more intuitive to drive, as you don't need to consider additional space for swinging the powerchair around - ideal for those who may have difficulty driving a powered wheelchair or using switches/head controls. In addition, the position of the seat directly over the drive wheel adds more weight on the drive wheel. This increases traction decreases sliding - for better all-round outdoor performance.
- Elimination of pitching:
- QUICKIE Anti-pitch technology helps prevent your powered wheelchair from pitching forward and backwards on slopes or when navigating hills, always keeping you stable with the minimum of movement....and you're still able to climb a 70mm kerb.
Seat Width 41 - 51cm (16 - 20") Seat Height 40 - 47 cm (15 3/4 - 18 1/2") Seat Depth 41 - 51 cm (16 - 20") Backrest Height 46 - 51 cm (18 - 20") Armrest Height 22 - 31 cm (8 1/2 - 12") Overall Width 60 cm (23 3/4") Overall Length 110 cm (43 1/4") Speed 6 and 10 kph Battery Size 50 Ah Max Range 26 km (16 miles) Seat Tilt Mechanical: 0˚ - 9˚; Powered: 0° - 30° / optional -5° - +25° Back Recline Powered: 0° - 30° Turning Radius 61 cm (24") Max. Safe Slope 8º Max Kerb Climb 7.5 cm (3") Electronics VR2 as standard with two actutors plus lights & indicators R-net LED with six actuator control plus lights & indicators (option) Min. Wheelchair Weight 113 kg (249lbs) Max. User Weight 140 kg (22 stone) Frame Rigid Colours Red
|Maximum User Weight||22 Stone|