- Salsa-M Powered Wheelchair
- Class 3
- The perfect combination of indoor manoeuvrability and outdoor performance
- With its mid-wheel drive technology, the Salsa-M electric powered wheelchair is able to deliver an extremely compact turning circle, allowing for great indoor manoeuvrability. A narrow width and very low seat height ensures that you're able to navigate through doorways and confined spaces effortlessly. When travelling outdoors, Quickie's all-wheel independent suspension and anti-pitch technology ensures stability and safety at all times.
- All-wheel independent suspension:
- The patended QUICKIE all-wheel independent suspension ensures shocks and bumps are absorbed when riding over obstacles. The result - a softer and smoother ride in your electric powered wheelchair over rough or uneven terrain.
- The powered wheelchair with an ultra small turning circle:
- Due to it's mid-wheel drive technology, the Salsa-M powered wheelchair can turn on its own axis, giving an ultra small turning circle that provides excellent indoor maneuverability in compact environments. In comparison, rear-wheel and forward-wheel power wheelchairs need to 'swing' around on its front or rear drive wheels, resulting in a wider turning circle.
- The powered wheelchair that's intuitive to drive:
- When navigating a forward or rear-wheel powered wheelchair around the home, you must always take into account the 'swing' nature of the powerchair. The Salsa-M, due to its tighter turning circle, is more intuitive to drive, as you don't need to consider additional space for swinging the powerchair around - ideal for those who may have difficulty driving a powered wheelchair or using switches/head controls. In addition, the position of the seat directly over the drive wheel adds more weight on the drive wheel. This increases traction decreases sliding - for better all-round outdoor performance.
- Elimination of pitching:
- QUICKIE Anti-pitch technology helps prevent your powered wheelchair from pitching forward and backwards on slopes or when navigating hills, always keeping you stable with the minimum of movement....and you're still able to climb a 70mm kerb.
Seat Width 41 - 51cm (16 - 20") Seat Height 40 - 47 cm (15 3/4 - 18 1/2") Seat Depth 41 - 51 cm (16 - 20") Backrest Height 46 - 51 cm (18 - 20") Armrest Height 22 - 31 cm (8 1/2 - 12") Overall Width 60 cm (23 3/4") Overall Length 110 cm (43 1/4") Speed 6 and 10 kph Battery Size 50 Ah Max Range 26 km (16 miles) Seat Tilt Mechanical: 0˚ - 9˚; Powered: 0° - 30° / optional -5° - +25° Back Recline Powered: 0° - 30° Turning Radius 61 cm (24") Max. Safe Slope 8º Max Kerb Climb 7.5 cm (3") Electronics VR2 as standard with two actutors plus lights & indicators R-net LED with six actuator control plus lights & indicators (option) Min. Wheelchair Weight 113 kg (249lbs) Max. User Weight 140 kg (22 stone) Frame Rigid Colours Red
Maximum User Weight: 22 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|