- Russka Pressure Relieving System
- Clinically developed
- Internal pressure adjusts to individual patient's Body Mass Index
- Simple and easy operation
- Semi-disposable and re-usable overlay options
- A new concept in pressure care, this system consists of a choice of two overlays, plus a control unit that works with either. Simply purchase the control unit and then choose the overlay to best match your requirements.
- Control Unit
- The control unit has built in software that enables optimal, patient-customised inner cushion pressure settings based on the Body Mass Index of each patient. Using one control unit, for both mattresses and all pressure levels, lowers storage costs, service and training requirements. The system, which is virtually noise and vibration-free, allows high-quality resting comfort and enhances the quality of life of bedridden patients. When the patient changes positions, the automatic pressure adaptation feature quickly modifies the pressure required in the overlay.
- Two-year guarantee. (extended to 5 following recommended service regime).
- Russka 2500 Overlay
- This low air loss overlay provides proven treatment success to patients at risk of pressure areas. The cost of this product enables it to be used as a semi-disposable overlay for single patient use, which lowers the process costs and increases hygiene. Micro-perforations on the overlay facilitate an improved microclimate and lying stability is improved due to the two-chamber system. Supplied with a vapour permeable cover. Suitable for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to and including level III on the Norton scale, and for immobile patients who use a standard mattress and rely on optimal cushion pressure distribution.
- Overlay height when filled is 110mm (41/4"). One-year guarantee.
- Russka 3000 Overlay
- This low air loss overlay provides proven treatment success to pressure-area-risk patients. Designed for re-use with chemical cleaning, it is particularly suitable for use in hospitals and home-loan stores. The 3000 overlay offers improved stability for the patient in lying position and is extremely efficient for all pressure stages. Supplied with a breathable top cover and detachable bottom cover. It is recommended for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to and including level IV on the Norton scale, immobile patients who use a standard mattress and rely on optimal cushion pressure distribution, and those patients who suffer from pain caused by long bed-ridden periods.
- Overlay height when filled is 140mm (51/2").
- Can be re-used following chemical cleaning.
- Two-year guarantee.
- Delivery is approximately 2 to 3 weeks on these items
Maximum User Weight: 23 1/2 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|