Available: In stock
Rotary Leg Extension
- Rotary Leg Extension
- Designed to assist the lower limbs during functional transfers.
- This ingenious device consists of a rotary disc mounted beneath a padded cushion and a glide sheet. It enables a carer to effectively and safely assist lower limb movement during bed to chair transfers, minimising the risk to both carer and patient.
- The glide sheet includes two sturdy handles to enable a sure grip.
- The padded cushion ensures patient comfort during the transfer.
- Ideal for positioning oedematous legs.
|Maximum User Weight||None|