- RHS 405 - Moisturising Antibacterial Hand Gel
- Reynard moisturising antibacterial hand gel, supplied in a 60ml personal size bottle. Use in conjunction with our retractable belt clip, thus allowing the bottle to be attached to a belt or loop for easy accessibility.
- This alcohol based gel dries quickly, cleaning and sanitising in one easy step, so there is no need to rinse afterwards. Suitable for everyday use, and particularly useful in situations where access to hand washing facilities is not readily available to provide effective hand hygiene.
- Specially formulated and containing both Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, to leave hands feeling soft and refreshed, with Chlorhexidine digluconate to provide additional residual antibacterial protection.
- Sold as 1 x 60ml bottle with flip lid
- Save money by buying 72 bottles
- Effective against 99.99% common germs including amongst others:
- • MRSA
- • E.Coli
- • Pseudomonas
- • Salmonella
- • Enterococcus hirae
- Product specification:
- • 60ml bottle with flip-top cap
- • 70% Ethyl Alcohol, 0.5% Chlorhexidine digluconate
- • Effective against 99.99% common germs
- • Retractable belt clip accessory available
- • Tested to EN1040 and EN12054
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|