Available: In stock
Reynard Rinse Free Shampoo Cap
- Reynard Rinse Free Shampoo Cap
- Reynard Shampoo Caps facilitate complete hair care in a disposabe, rinse-free format. Simply warm in a microwave oven for 20 seconds, place over the head and gently massage into the scalp to leave hair smelling fresh, towel dry and ready for styling.
- The cap is impregnated with a gentle conditioning shampoo that is designed to release when gently massaged; absorbing the used solution back into the cap, along with any dirt, EEG gel, debris or blood.
- When used in conjunction with Reynard Bath in Bed wipes, we offer a complete 'in-bed' bathing process that is less stressful to the patient and carer. A simplified approach to hair washing that requires no water and no additional products thus saving on material, labour and laundry costs.
- The Shampoo Cap offers a pragmatic solution while providing frail, ill or critical care residents and patients with a far nicer alternative to the traditional procedures of hair washing.
- Sold as single cap OR
- Save money by buying 24 Caps
- Convenient and Quick to Use - pre-impregnated with a gentle conditioning shampoo that simplifies the hair washing process. The hair does not need rinsing or towel-drying and is now clean and ready for styling.
- Reduce health and safety risks - removes the need for lifting or moving.Eliminates bowls of water around electrical equipment which reduces the risk of slipping on wet floors. As a single-use item, it also minimises cross-contamination risks.
- Make hair fresh and clean - designed to release the conditioning shampoo when gently massaged. It then absorbs the used solution back into the cap, along with any dirt, EEG gel, debris or even blood, leaving hair ‘towel dry’ and smelling fresh.
- Kind to skin and hair - massage has therapeutic benefits. Coupling the massaging action with the gentle conditioning shampoo, gives a far nicer alternative to the traditional procedures of hair washing.
- Complete bathing and cleansing system - when used in conjunction with Reynard Bath in Bed wipes, we offer a complete 'in-bed' waterless bathing process that is less stressful to the patient and carer. No wet sheets to change.
- The rinse free Shampoo Cap is ideal for cleansing when washing facilities are not easily available. They are widely used for camping, boating, fishing, outings, sports and numerous other activities.
- Where to use:
- Residents and patients unable to shower themselves or resistant to showering
- Frail, bed bound and wheelchair bound residents and patients
- Paraplegics and quadriplegics who experience discomfort when taken to shower
- Residents and patients who are manual handling risks
- Patient cleansing after operations, will also remove dried blood and iodine
- Intensive care patients
- Wherever there is little to no access to water e.g. Army / Scouts / Camping / Sailing /Travelling
|Maximum User Weight||None|