- Reynard Rinse Free Shampoo Cap
- Reynard Shampoo Caps facilitate complete hair care in a disposabe, rinse-free format. Simply warm in a microwave oven for 20 seconds, place over the head and gently massage into the scalp to leave hair smelling fresh, towel dry and ready for styling.
- The cap is impregnated with a gentle conditioning shampoo that is designed to release when gently massaged; absorbing the used solution back into the cap, along with any dirt, EEG gel, debris or blood.
- When used in conjunction with Reynard Bath in Bed wipes, we offer a complete 'in-bed' bathing process that is less stressful to the patient and carer. A simplified approach to hair washing that requires no water and no additional products thus saving on material, labour and laundry costs.
- The Shampoo Cap offers a pragmatic solution while providing frail, ill or critical care residents and patients with a far nicer alternative to the traditional procedures of hair washing.
- Sold as single cap OR
- Save money by buying 24 Caps
- Convenient and Quick to Use - pre-impregnated with a gentle conditioning shampoo that simplifies the hair washing process. The hair does not need rinsing or towel-drying and is now clean and ready for styling.
- Reduce health and safety risks - removes the need for lifting or moving.Eliminates bowls of water around electrical equipment which reduces the risk of slipping on wet floors. As a single-use item, it also minimises cross-contamination risks.
- Make hair fresh and clean - designed to release the conditioning shampoo when gently massaged. It then absorbs the used solution back into the cap, along with any dirt, EEG gel, debris or even blood, leaving hair ‘towel dry’ and smelling fresh.
- Kind to skin and hair - massage has therapeutic benefits. Coupling the massaging action with the gentle conditioning shampoo, gives a far nicer alternative to the traditional procedures of hair washing.
- Complete bathing and cleansing system - when used in conjunction with Reynard Bath in Bed wipes, we offer a complete 'in-bed' waterless bathing process that is less stressful to the patient and carer. No wet sheets to change.
- The rinse free Shampoo Cap is ideal for cleansing when washing facilities are not easily available. They are widely used for camping, boating, fishing, outings, sports and numerous other activities.
- Where to use:
- Residents and patients unable to shower themselves or resistant to showering
- Frail, bed bound and wheelchair bound residents and patients
- Paraplegics and quadriplegics who experience discomfort when taken to shower
- Residents and patients who are manual handling risks
- Patient cleansing after operations, will also remove dried blood and iodine
- Intensive care patients
- Wherever there is little to no access to water e.g. Army / Scouts / Camping / Sailing /Travelling
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|