- Relaxa Bath Belt Lift
- The aid is fitted to the bath in two separate parts - the slim fit wall mounted bar which feeds the belt out, and the floor mounted bar and tension which secures the belt. The belt is fed out of the wall mounted bar by the touch of a button and secured into the floor bar to create the perfect, stable, bath time seat. The user can then lower themselves in or out of the bath by simply pressing the up or down button on the front of the wall mounted bar, or by using the sealed hand control which also has up and down buttons.
- The Relaxa Bath Belt Lift will make bathing relaxing again for people with mobility problems or the elderly. The unit also comes with a built in thermometer so the user can test the water temperature. The Relaxa is designed with an anti-belt reversal mechanism and the belt is made from reinforced polypropylene that can hold up to 20 stone.
- You can rest assured the two compartments will not rust as they are made out of stainless steel to provide improved corrosion resistance. The device also comes with a handle that the user can place wherever they wish to give added support. This bath lift is suitable for people with good upper body strength and balance.
- UKS Mobility also stocks the Relaxa Bath Belt Lift Back Support as an additional extra.
- Also available to buy is the Back Plate (for studded walls only) and the Shower Cover for Unit on the UKS Mobility website.
- Extra information:
- Two 12 volt rechargeable lead acid batteries provide a 24 volt DC supply to the motor. Indicator lights in green and red shows the battery is in operation and the battery condition.
- Battery Charger - A managed 24 volt 300MA charger is provided.
- Unit weight 11kgms.
- The box when packed to include other items weighs 15.9kgms
- Unit length - 55.5cm,
- Height - 32.5cm.
- Depth - 11.8cm.
- Belt width 14", Length 8.2ft.
- Alternative belt width 12" and length 3metre are available (Please contact our customer service team for further information)
- Colour: Blue
- Additional Charges will aply for deliveries outside UK mainland including the EU.
- This bath lift will need fitting by a competent person or preferable a professional tradesman.
- Further Information:
- Please Note: Unless Faulty or damaged for the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns, including this product, because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons.
Maximum User Weight: 20 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Other products you may like:
Excl. Tax: £45.90 Incl. Tax: £55.08
Excl. Tax: £256.00 Incl. Tax: £307.20
Excl. Tax: £30.00 Incl. Tax: £36.00
Excl. Tax: £30.00 Incl. Tax: £36.00