- Reflex Knife Range
- Make everyday tasks around the kitchen much easier and straightforward with the Reflex Knife Range. These five stainless steel knives are designed to minimise wrist movement with blades purposely set at an angle, together with closed lightweight handles. In addition, the handles on the Reflex Knife Range have finger counters to allow better grip and are designed to counterbalance the weight of the utensil. All utensils in the Reflex Knife Range are dishwasher safe.
- Reflex Slicing Knife: Ideal for slicing bread. Details: 9" 125g
- Reflex Carving Knife: A scalloped rather than a smooth blade will stay permanently sharp. Details: 8" 155g
- Reflex Chef's Knife: Its smooth sharp edge is useful for cutting or chopping food. Details: 8" 165g
- Reflex Preparation Knife: The scalloped edge is useful for cutting and preparing food. The blade will not require sharpening. Details: Knife 5" 140g
- Reflex Carving Fork: a two-pronged fork with the same handle design as the Reflex Knife range. Details: Carving Fork 6" 140g.
- Please note: you must be aged 18 or over to purchase these items we do reserve the right to contact you to verify your age.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|