- WELCOME Complete System Kits: A very practical installation layout, complying with the requirements for a resting platform at the top of a ramp. The 120cm square platform can be used in both straight through and turning configurations.
Please note: These ramps are a made to order item and are non-returnable, please ensure you have surveyed and measured for the correct type and size required as UKS Mobility cannot be held responsible for errors.
- Also available with any handrail combination:
- Ramp and Platform Only.
- Single Handrail Both Sides.
- Single Handrail One Side.
- Double Handrail One Sides.
- Single Handrail, Platform Only.
- Double Handrail, Platform Only.
- Optional Extras Available (please contact a member of our customer support team for further details):
- Self Supporting Doorplate, Wide/Long Doorplates, Leg Extensions, Infill Kerbs, Ramp to Platform Joiners, Ramp to Platform Joiner, Steps, Step Handrails, Soft Ground Leg bearer, Bowend & Platforms.
- Key Dimensions (please view images for further guidance) :
(A) Platform Width 120cm (48") (B) Platform Length 120cm (48") (C) Internal Width 90cm (35") (D) External Width 110cm (43") (E) Kerb Height 8cm (3") (F) System Height
Min 12.5cm (5")
Max 33cm (13") Max 55cm (21.5")(With Leg Extensions)
(G) Mid Rail Height 60cm (24") (H) Upper Rail Height 90cm (35")
- Ramp Length & Inc. Platform Specifications:
Ramp Length Length Inc. Platform 4ft (120cm) 8ft (240cm) 6ft (180cm) 10ft (300cm) 8ft (240cm) 12ft (360cm) 10ft (300cm) 14ft (420cm) 12ft (360cm) 16ft (480cm) 14ft (420cm) 18ft (540cm) 16ft (480cm) 20ft (600cm)
Maximum User Weight: No
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|