- Quickie Salsa R²
- Class 3
- The compact and powerful electric powered wheelchair.
- The Salsa-R² electric powered wheelchair incorporates a great indoor and outdoor performance. Indoors the compact base and low seat to floor height (starting from 42cm) ensures easy access under tables. Outdoors the adjustable suspension and powerful motors (2-pole or 4-pole) always offer a comfortable and active driving characteristic up to a speed of 10 kph. With simple access to the batteries from the rear they can be easily changed while the user is in the powerchair.
- Fully adjustable seating system:
- The Salsa R² electric powered wheelchair is equipped with a fully adjustable seating system which can be quickly adjusted throughout the full range of width and depth, back angle and height without additional parts. The seat is designed for perfect adaptation to the user and enables prompt servicing and refurbishment. Alternative backs and wheelchair cushions can be easily fitted.
- Powered tilt module:
- There powered tilt module (0° to 30°) with centre of gravity adjustment on the Salsa-R2 powered wheelchair helps to correct the users balance.
- Full range of powered seating and special control options:
- Change your seating position with three different types of tilt modules – the powered or mechanical single pivot tilt option for a basic tilt, the powered tilt module with integrated centre of gravity adjustment and the lift and tilt combi module. The backrest can be optionally reclined with an actuator or a mechanical gas strut. Finally the full range of special controls or input devices can be added to the chair to find the best operating performance for the user.
- Approved for transport in a vehicle:
- The Salsa R² powered wheelchair is transit tested according to ISO 7176-19 and therefore approved for transportation in a vehicle. The tests are carried out with the 4 point tie-down system and the optional Dahl docking system for an even easier fixation. The Salsa R² can be ordered in a configuration which is ready to fit the Dahl docking system.
Seat Width 41 - 51 cm (16 - 20") Seat Depth 41 - 51 cm (16 - 20") Backrest Height 45.7 - 50.8 cm (25 mm increments) (17 3/4 - 22 3/4") Armrest Height 23 - 30.5 cm (9 - 12") Overall Width 60 cm (12.5" wheels) 62 cm (14" wheels) Overall Length 110 - 114 cm (43 1/4 - 41") (70° hanger) Speed 6 kph and 10 kph Battery Size 60 and 70 Ah Max. Range 30 km (35 km with 70 Ah) (18.64 miles) Seat Tilt 0° - 30° Back Recline -4° - 16° Turning Radius Max. 120 cm (47 1/4") Max Kerb Climb 10 cm (with kerb climber) Max. User Weight 140 kg (22 stone) 3 colours red, blue and white
Maximum User Weight: 22 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|