- Quickie Hula Powered Wheelchair
- Class 2
- The flexible powered wheelchair that revolves around you
- The QUICKIE Hula combines excellent indoor manoeuvrability with impressive outdoor performance for a powered wheelchair in its class. Its true mid wheel drive position means it can literally turn on the spot, so it's the ideal indoor electric wheelchair for navigating around tight environments. The true mid wheel drive position also increases traction and stability and reduces sliding when the electric wheelchair is used outdoors.
- Excellent indoor manoeuvrability:
- The QUICKIE Hula‘s true mid-wheel drive position means it's a powered wheelchair that can literally turn on the spot for great indoor manoeuvrability. A narrow width of just 63cm (25“) enables easy access through doors and confined spaces.
- Impressive outdoor performance:
- The QUICKIE Hula's unique suspension system means it can climb 5cm (2“) thresholds and tackle slopes of up to 6° - ideal for use in the garden or for short trips out of the home. The advantages of the Hula's true mid-wheel drive can be seen outdoors too, the central drive wheel increases traction and stability, and reduces sliding. Crash tested and approved to ISO 7176-19 to give you peace of mind that you're using a safe powered wheelchair.
- Flexible seating - now and in the future:
- The QUICKIE Hula uses the same seat as the Salsa-R powered wheelchair and can be easily adjusted to a size to suit you. Choose from a range of options to enhance your comfort and meet your clinical needs. The Hula can be tailored to meet your requirements now and can be easily adapted for the future.
- Variety of extras:
- The QUICKIE Hula is also available with a variety of extras to enhance your comfort. Select from the range of JAY Comfort Seating, or more clinical options, like lateral supports - the Hula has it all! All options are modular which means they can be easily added or removed at a later date, adding to the flexibility that's been designed into the Hula.
Overall Length 97 cm - 105 cm (including legrests) (38 1/4 - 41 1/4") Overall Width 63 cm (24 3/4") Armrest Height: Adj from 22 to 31 cm (8 1/2 - 12") Backrest Height Adj. 46, 48 and 51 cm (sling) 57 cm Comfort backrest Seat Depth 41, 43, 46, 48, 51 cm (Adjustable from 41 to 51 cm) Seat Width 41, 43, 46, 48, 51 cm (Adjustable from 41 to 51 cm) Seat Height 45 cm / 47 cm (with 3º seat angle) Frame Rigid (non-folding) Speed 3 or 6 kph Battery Size 36 Ah Max. Range Approx. 18 km Seat Tilt Manual standard: adjustable to 0º/ 3º/ 6˚ Back Recline Manual standard: adjustable from -4˚ to 12˚ Turning Radius 115 cm (45 1/4") Max. Safe Slope 6º Max Kerb Climb 5 cm (2") Electronics Command Control VR2 Min Wheelchair Weight 82 kg (180lbs) Max. User Weight 136 kg (21stone) Colours Red
Maximum User Weight: 21 1/4 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|