- Prima Multi Frame
- The new Prima Multi Frame is a robust and versatile frame which can be used as a toilet surround, toilet frame or shower seat. It can be supplied with the option of mint arms and can be fixed to the floor when required. The Prima Frame is designed to give support on three sides for extra stability.
- Height adjustable with the option of floor fixing brackets.
- Slip reducing ferrules.
- Supplied flat packed and easy to assemble without the need for tools.
- Can be supplied with a toilet seat and used as a toilet seat frame. The toilet seat clips onto the frame.
- With a simple clip on seat the frame becomes an easy to use shower seat. This moulded plastic seat is shaped for comfort.
- Arm rests can be attatched and should be ordered seperatly.
- Please note you have the choice to purchase The Frame, Toilet/Shower Seat, Floor Fixings and Arm Rest individually.
Arm Height 660-830mm (26 1/2 - 32 1/2") Width 510-610mm (20-24") Depth 460mm (18") Weight 6.1kg
- Over Toilet and Shower Seat Dimensions;
Arm Height 660-830mm (26 1/2 -32 1/2") Width 510mm (20") Seat Height 460-610mm ( 18-24") Seat Depth 460mm (18") Weight 4.1kg
Maximum User Weight: 30 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.