- Pride Fusion
- The Fusion rear-wheel drive power chair delivers aggressive, terrain-gripping torque and is available with a maximum speed of 4mph. The innovative, compact design of the Pride Fusion Powerchair makes it highly manoeuvrable in tight spaces without sacrificing traditional rear-wheel drive performance.
- Outstanding tight space manoeuvrability.
- Narrow 25" (63.5cm) width and compact 35" (89cm) length (without foot riggings).
- High Performance, high efficiency motor package.
- Uniquely designed seating system is integrated with the base.
- Swing away joystick.
- Width and depth adjustable seating.
- Adjustable rear suspension.
- Sliding battery tray.
- Folds for easy transportation.
- Reclining back.
- Individual freewheel levers.
- Suspension Rear Drive train Two-motor, rear wheel drive.
- Breaking system Intelligent braking (electronic, regenerative disc brakes).
- Electronics 70amp PG VR2 controller.
- Standard seating Tension adjustable, sling back plus solid seat pan
- Colour: Silver with 3 different colour decal sets included: blue, pink and yellow.
Weight capacity 21st (136kg) Maximum speed 4mph Ground clearance 11cm (4.5") Turning radius 65cm (25.5") Length 81cm (31.8") without legrests, 110cm (43.3") with legrests Width 65cm (25") Drive wheels 35cm (14") pnuematic Castors 23cm (9") solid (front) Anti-tips 7.6cm (3") solid (rear) Battery charger Off-board 5amp Per charge range Up to 15.5 miles Batteries 2 x 12v x 55ah Battery pack weight 17kg (37lbs) each Base weight 76.2kg (168lbs) without batteries Standard seating dimensions 41cm - 46cm (16" - 18") adjustable width 41cm - 41cm (16" - 20") adjustable depth
Maximum User Weight: 21 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|