- Pressure Relieving Bath Cushion
- Developed in conjunction with Stoke Mandeville Hospital.
- Aids those who have extreme weight loss, spinal injuries or are generally physically unstable.
- The cushion includes a module within its construction which is a sealed flexible envelope, filled with Flowform liquid containing an inert base liquid with hollow spheroids, biocides and inhibitors added to it.
- This allows the liquid to move and flow when subjected to external pressure.
- Flowform will move to accommodate a shift in weight; this therefore creates a change in pressure across the seating area.
- Movement like this stimulates the circulation, helping to prevent occlusion of the microvessels and start of the deterioration of the skin. In those cases where the breakdown of the tissues has already started, the reactive module will help the blood to re-circulate and granulate, regenerating tissue in the necrotic area.
- The material of the cushion has also been developed so it’s heavier than water, ensuring it does not float. It is fitted with detachable suction cups, enabling it to be left in position in the bath or attached to bath lifts or shower stools.
- Easily cleaned using proprietary cleaning solutions.
Small 330 x 330 x 15mm (13 x 13 x 1 1/2") Large 380 x 380 x 15mm (15 x 15 x 1 1/2")
Maximum User Weight: 20 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|