- PhotoDect Cordless Telephone with Picture Memories
- Please note: this item is a clearance item and not returnable.
- Dialling is quick and easy with a PhotoDect Cordless Telephone with Picture Memories. This product is ideal for people who might have trouble remembering telephone numbers or with limited dexterity. A PhotoDect Cordless Telephone with Picture Memories has many modern functions and one of its great advantages is the ability to insert pictures of family and friends into 10 large memory buttons. Users then simply press the photograph to call the person. The PhotoDect Cordless Telephone with Picture Memories is multi-handset with a useful redial function for incoming and outgoing calls.
- Features include -
- Adjustable receiving volume control of up to12dB.
- 2 touch dial. (1. Press Green button for outside line / 2. Press one of the 10 one touch photo keys to dial)
- 10 one-touch photo keys.
- Big button keypad.
- Phone book:
- 50 numbers (12 characters, 20 digits)
- Choice of 9 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Netherlands, Russian, Portuguese & Turkish).
- Full hands free speakerphone.
- The cordless handset features easy to see big backlit keypad with large backlit screen.
- LCD Screen:
- Navigational menu.
- LCD contrast adjustable.
- Key lock.
- Caller ID:
- Name and phone number display.
- Redial function for last 10 outgoing calls.
- Redial function for last 40 incoming calls.
- Caller Time (also for call waiting)
- 5 melodies and 5 monophonic ring tones.
- 10 different VIP ringtones.
- Adjustable volume (5 levels)
- Multi Handset:
- Up to 4 bases and up to 5 handsets.
- 3 way conference.
- Call transfer of external calls. (When using several handsets).
- Intercom between handsets.
- Technical Specifications:
- 2 pcs Ni-Mh 1.2v 600mA battery.
- GAP compatible: can be paired up with other cordless phones.
- P/T dialing mode.
- Supplied with an adaptor plug.
- Up to 80 meters.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.