- Parnell Premier Bed Rail
- The Parnell bed rail is the ideal solution to help get in or out of bed. Its attractive, ergonomic design complements virtually any bedroom.
- Functional, strong, hygienic and safe, provides the user with confidence and independence.
- Stored flat when not in use, it can be easily assembled and quickly fitted to the bed without the use of tools.
- Designed for use with electrically adjustable beds, the bed rail can also be used on domestic beds including divans, pine and steel or wooden frame beds.
- The bed rail is also complaint with the BS EN 1970:2000 standard.
- Fits to single or double beds on either side, with a clamp that firmly sits between the floor and the bed base.
- Comes complete with a full length and width steel floor frame for added stability.
- The front base is flat so there is no tripping hazard or obstacle to wheelchairs or walking frames.
- As standard, the rail height is 810mm (31") high. With the optional height extenders, the rail height reaches 925mm (35").
- Floor frame length 810mm (31"), width 410mm (16").
- Rail height 810mm (31"), width 280mm (11").
- Weight 9.5kg.
Maximum User Weight: 18 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|