- Orbi-Turn Patient Turner
- The Orbi-Turn has been designed for carers to facilitate standing and seat-to-seat transfers, whilst minimising the risk of injury to themselves and the patient.
- It allows a client with moderate upper and lower limb strength to participate in functional transfers whilst ensuring good working postures for carers and therapists.
- Height adjustable and angled knee pad facilitates normal biomechanical hip and knee movement
- Height adjustable hand bar to suit a range of clients
- Thigh pad gives the client a secure and supportive contact point for increased stability and comfort during transfers
- Turntable effortlessly rotates through 360° for repositioning in even the most confined spaces
- Non-slip footprints provide secure foot placement and show clients where to position feet
- Easy to operate foot brake prevents rotation and over-balancing during sit-to-stand
- Two rear castors provide easy transport from client to client
- Front mounted sprung castor assists the carer in positioning the Orbi-Turn once the client's feet are in position
- Folds flat for transport and storage.
- Height adjustable from 815 to 1315mm to suit a variety of clients
- Knee Pad Height 235 to 510mm
- Steel frame for durability and strength,
- weighs 15kg
Maximum User Weight: 30 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|