Available: In stock
Opal Medium Risk Mattress Overlay
- Opal Medium Risk Mattress Overlay
- Alternating overlay to be used on top of a mattress for those at medium risk of developing pressure ulcers.
- The Opal Mattress Overlay is an alternating pressure relief air mattress overlay system designed for patients at risk of developing pressure sores. The Opal is designed for medium risk patients and has a mattress depth of 100mm (4”). Suitable for community and care home environments, the Opal is supplied in a waterproof, vapour permeable two-way stretch cover. The mattress come with an alternating pressure pump which has flow control, a visual low pressure indicator, quiet operation, a CPR Valve and a 10 minute cycle time. Beds sold separately. The top cover is removable high quality waterproof, vapour permeable, 2-way stretch PU, while the base fabric is heavy duty, to prevent damage to mattress and extend the life of the system.
- Product Specification:
- Risk Category Medium
- Dimensions 1980 x 880 x 110mm (78 x 34½ x 4½")
- Maximum User Weight: 16st / 101kg
|Maximum User Weight||16 Stone|