- Nimbo Posture Walker (Accessories Only)
- Product Information:
- Pelvic Stabiliser;
- The pelvic stabiliser is adjustable in width and features back and lateral pads and a support belt. It is recommended for users who have an asymmetrical posture when standing or walking and cannot stay centred in the walker.
- Forearm Platform;
- Constructed of lightweight aluminium, the Nimbo forearm platforms are height and depth adjustable. The handgrips extend forward or back to the position needed and are angle adjustable. Each side is individually adjustable and allows custom positioning for each user.
- Seat Harness;
- This adjustable sling seat supports the user if they cannot stand completely on their own.
- This seat mounts on to the standard walker. They fold up for standing and walking and down for convenient seating. Retro fits on existing walkers.
Small Medium Large X-Large XX-Large Handlebar Height Range 368-470mm 483-635mm 584-775mm 724-914mm 960-1054mm Overall Width 533mm 559mm 635mm 648mm 737mm Width Inside Handlebars 343mm 343mm 381mm 406mm 470mm Depth Opened At Base 635mm 737mm 838mm 914mm 1016mm Weight 4kg 5kg 51/2kg 6kg 7 1/4kg Maximum User Weight 45kg (7st) 45kg (7st) 90kg (14 1/4st) 90kg (14 1/4st) 125kg (19 1/2st)
Maximum User Weight: Refer To Text
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|