- Nimbo Paediatric Posture Walker
- This lightweight safety walker supports the user from behind to promote a more upright posture and trunk extension. A ratchet mechanism on the rear wheels prevents the walker from rolling backwards while soft rubber wheels adhere to a variety of surfaces and will not allow the walker to slide backwards.
- An anti-reverse override bracket disengages the one directional rear wheels to allow forward and backward mobility. Folds easily for transportation and storage.
- Front swivel wheels enhance manoeuvrability and ease of turning
- A locking mechanism easily switches front wheels from swivel to non-swivel
- Skid resistant, non-marking and easy rolling wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Latex free hand grips have flanged ends and place the users arms at their side
- Accessories available, please contact our customer sales team for further information:
- Nimbo Forearm Platform & Bracket
- Nimbo Seat Harness
- Nimbo Seat
Specification Small - Yellow Medium - Green Large - Blue X-Large - Dark Blue XX-Large - Flame Red Handlebar Height Range 368-470mm
Overall Width 533mm (21") 559mm (22") 635mm (25") 648mm (25") 736mm (29") Width inside Handlebars 343mm (13 1/2") 343mm (13 1/2") 381mm (15") 406mm (36") 482mm (19") Depth opened at base 635mm (25") 737mm (29") 838mm (33") 914mm (36") 939mm (37") Weight 4kg (8.8lb) 5kg (11lb) 5kg (11lb) 6kg (13lb) 7kg (15lb) Maximum User Weight 45kg (7st) 45kg (7st) 90kg (14st) 90kg (14st) 124kg (20st)
Maximum User Weight: Refer To Text
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|