- Molift Mover 300
- When a high safe working load is needed
- High capacity in a low total weight With its high hoisting capacity of 300 kg (660 lbs), Molift Mover 300 is the ideal solution for hospitals and care facilities with bariatric clients who have frequent and everyday moving and handling needs. With a total weight of only 39.3 kg (90 lbs) the Molift Mover 300 is the lightest in its category. The unique construction and wheel positioning provides excellent manoeuvrability.
- Excellent hoisting range
- Molift Mover 300 hoists easily from the floor, reaching down to 37 cm (15”) at the lowest. Excellent maximum hoisting height at 177 cm (70.1”) provides good free hoisting space and possibility for gait training.
- The hoist is also equipped with an environmentally friendly NiMh-battery.
- Suspensions purchased seperately.
- Hoist - 2 Years
- Battery and Charger - 1 Year
Total Weight Regular: 39.3kg (90lbs) Length 1285mm (50.6") Width Chassis / Legs Outer 690mm (27.2") Width Open Legs Inner 1065mm (41.9") Hoisting Height 375 - 1775mm (14.8 - 69.9") Hoisting Interval 1400mm (55.1") Leg Height 115mm (4.5") Battery Charge Time Ca 3 hours Hoisting Speed 2.7cm / sec (1.1" / sec) Rated Performance 50 hoists at: 75kg and 50cm (165lbs and 19.7")
- This unit must be used to the manufactureres specification or warranty will be void.
Maximum User Weight: 47 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any bespoke/made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Other products you may like:
Excl. Tax: £166.00 Incl. Tax: £199.20