- Neptune Bath Lift
- Taking a bath can be one of life’s great pleasures, leaving you fully refreshed and relaxed. If getting in and out of the bath is taking more out of you than it should, the Neptune bath lift offers a simple, safe and great all-round solution. At the touch of a button, Neptune will lower you safely to the bottom of a warm, calming bath and will then raise you effortlessly back to the top again.
- Impressive legroom Neptune’s slimline, compact design enables it to be positioned at the very back of your bath to maximise leg space – ideal if you are tall or have a small bath. Combined with a seat that also goes low into the water, you can enjoy a great wash and a relaxing soak
- Stylish and comfortable Neptune’s sleek, modern style blends discreetly into any bathroom. Its high, contoured backrest offers increased comfort and support, along with freedom to move your arms when bathing.
- Lightweight and compact It is one of the lightest bath lifts available and can be easily split into 2 lighter sections for taking in and out of the bath. It curves neatly around your body for ease of carrying and fits into small corners for storage.
- Fits virtually any bath No complex or expensive adaptations required! Neptune is suitable for almost any style or shape of bath and attaches securely to your existing bath with 4 reassuringly large suction feet. Fits virtually any bath.
- Safe and simple to use Don’t worry about electricity in your bathroom! Neptune is powered by a completely waterproof rechargeable battery hand control. This features large, easy-to-press buttons and a built-in monitoring system to indicate when recharging is needed*.
- Easy to clean Smooth, accessible surfaces and an open-based design make Neptune and the bath around it incredibly straightforward to clean.
Total Width 73cm (28.7")(with slide flaps open) Backrest Reclines N/A Total Length 58cm (22.8")(Standing) Width of Base max 33.5cm (13.2") Seat Depth 41cm (16") Length of Base Frame (& incl.suction feet) 39cm (15.4") (44xm(17.3")) Seat Width 35cm (13.8") Duration of Lifting/Lowering (at full load) 1min 8sec Seat Height Down 7cm (2.8") Load Capacity max. 160kg (25st) Seat Height Up 43.5cm (17.1") Total Weight Excluding Battery 9.5kg (20.9lb) Height of Backrest 66cm (26") approx Base Frame Weight 3.7kg (8.2lb) Width of Backrest 34cm (13.4") (widest point) Seat Assembly Weight 5.8kg (12.8lb)
- Please Note: For the health and welfare of others, we regret that we cannot allow toileting or bathing/shower product returns, including this product on this page, because of sanitary and personal hygiene reasons.
Maximum User Weight: 25 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Other products you may like:
Excl. Tax: £71.55 Incl. Tax: £85.86
Excl. Tax: £64.95 Incl. Tax: £77.94