- Muscle Heat Pad (Clearance)
- The Muscle Heat Pad gives instant relief from injuries picked up while playing sport, or joint conditions like arthritis. The versatile aid can be used hot or cold depending on your need. The size and shape makes it ideal for use on a variety of medical and non-medical ailments like back pain. The pad is reusable so it can be used hundreds of times without its quality being compromised, which makes it great value for money and economical. It is made from a non-toxic solution called Sodium Acetate, and the product is often use by orthopaedics, and paediatrics to treat pain. The Heat In A Click pad reaches a temperature of 54 degrees Celsius (130 degrees Fahrenheit) in seconds and remains hot for 75 minutes.
- Colours may vary
- 17cm Dia
- How they work:-
- To Start Using
- 1. Flex metal disc back and forth until you see crystals form and the pad begins to warm up.
- 2. Knead pad to soften.
- Reusing the Pad.
- 1. Boil a pot of water.
- 2. Place a cloth at the bottom of the pot.
- 3. Place the pad on the cloth inside the pot and continue to boil the water until all crystals are dissolved and the pad in completely clear.
- 4. When the pad is completely clear, (only liquid remains), take it out of the water using plastic tongs, and place it on a cloth or counter area to cool down.
- 5. Please notice: All crystals must be dissolved in order for the pad to be stored in its original state. If not perfectly clear, a chain reaction will begin and the pad will stay in its heated form. Carefully hold the pad against a light to make sure no crystals left. If crystals start forming while the pad is cooling, repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.
- 6. When the pad cools down, it is ready to be reused.
- This item is none returnable.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (1 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||Heat Pad OK and delivery as I directed|
Read more reviews on Feefo
Feefo reviews : Average (1 reviews)