- Multi Mover Plus Slide Sheet Multipack
- Product Purpose Enables a carer to more easily slide a person up/down the bed, turn over in bed or perform any other task that require a sliding movement.
- Product Description:
- Our slide sheet multipack now includes the three most popular sizes of the Multi- Mover Plus slide sheets.
- Ideal for training or assessment, the sheets are brightly coloured to make identification easier.
- Supplied in a handy bag with a secure fastening and over the shoulder carry handle.
- Wash at up to 70°C, not suitable for tumble drying.
- UKS Mobility offers a comprehensive range of multi-glide sheets covering a wide range of sizes and applications, including our original Patient Multi-Mover Plus range and, for single client use, the Patient Specific range. An essential and easy to use Moving & Handling tool for any Carer, Occupational Therapist or Healthcare Professional to aid moving and repositioning.
- Each pack includes one each of the following Multi Mover Plus Slide Sheets;
- Small (Red) - Length: 580mm Width: 570mm (23 x 22") .
- Standard (Blue) - Length: 1220mm Width: 710mm (47 x 28").
- Long (Yellow) - Length: 1450mm Width: 710mm (57 x 28").
Maximum User Weight: Refer To Text
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|