- Multi-Fold Economy Ramps With Grip Surface
- Limited Stock - Please call to check availability
- These ramps are solid, durable and have a choice of anti- slip grip surface. This range folds to half its length and then to half its width, making them really compact and easy to store. They just rest into position and don't require installation. Suitable for manual and electric wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
- Lifetime Guarantee on the non-slip surface.
- Folding Ramp Design for easy storage and transport.
- Ramps compact for easy storage when not in use.
- Centre mounted carrying handle.
- 6 Lengths available from 1220mm (4ft) to 3048mm (10ft) available.
- Safety kerbs 340mm high.
- 275kgs capacity/Open Width 720mm.
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium.
- Robot Welded for Solid, Strong and Durable Construction.
- Smooth access onto the wheelchair ramp.
- Edges on each side of the ramp to prevent accidentally wheeling off.
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines.
When ordering these ramps please make sure you are ordering the correct length for your needs and you are aware of the weight of the product as returns will incur a 25% restocking charge
Length (ft) Length (mm) External Width Capacity Weight 5 1520mm 735mm 275kg 13kg 6 1830mm 735mm 275kg 16kg 7 2130mm 735mm 275kg 18kg 8 2440mm 735mm 275kg 21kg 9 2740mm 735mm 275kg 24kg 10 3040mm 735mm 275kg 26kg
Maximum User Weight: Refer To Text
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|