Available: In stock
MP5 Nocturnal Epileptic Convulsion Seizure Monitor
- MP5 Nocturnal Epileptic Convulsion Seizure Monitor
- Helps carers and families get a good night’s sleep knowing that they will be alerted should a seizure occur. A sensor is placed under the mattress; detected seizures are notified via a remote pager with a range of up to 100 metres. Used by care homes and families for the detection and response to ongoing seizures of the Tonic-Clonic (Grand Mal) type only. Not suitable for other seizure types such as partial or absence seizures without movement. Suitable for users above 25.4kg (4 st). Certified in accordance with the medical directive 93/42/EEC.
- Product Features:
- Mains powered bedside monitor and bed sensor with 2 metre connector lead.
- Built-in microphone can be used to detect grunting or groaning sounds that sometimes precede a seizure from adult males.
- Sensitivity of the bed sensor can be increased to allow for thicker bed mattresses or milder convulsive seizures.
- Movement delay can be increased for people that move around more than normal during sleep to reduce false alarms.
- Includes two belt clip pagers (one reserved as a standby) with vibration, optional adjustable tone sound and flashing indicator light.
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (included) for each pager.
- Pagers will operate within 100 metres of the monitor.
Monitor Width 150 x Height 40 x Depth 100mm (6 x 1½ x 4") Pager Width 60 x Height 80 x Depth 28mm (2½ x 3¼ x 1") Weight including batteries 125g (4oz)
|Maximum User Weight||None|