- MP5 Nocturnal Epileptic Convulsion Seizure Monitor
- Helps carers and families get a good night’s sleep knowing that they will be alerted should a seizure occur. A sensor is placed under the mattress; detected seizures are notified via a remote pager with a range of up to 100 metres. Used by care homes and families for the detection and response to ongoing seizures of the Tonic-Clonic (Grand Mal) type only. Not suitable for other seizure types such as partial or absence seizures without movement. Suitable for users above 25.4kg (4 st). Certified in accordance with the medical directive 93/42/EEC.
- Product Features:
- Mains powered bedside monitor and bed sensor with 2 metre connector lead.
- Built-in microphone can be used to detect grunting or groaning sounds that sometimes precede a seizure from adult males.
- Sensitivity of the bed sensor can be increased to allow for thicker bed mattresses or milder convulsive seizures.
- Movement delay can be increased for people that move around more than normal during sleep to reduce false alarms.
- Includes two belt clip pagers (one reserved as a standby) with vibration, optional adjustable tone sound and flashing indicator light.
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (included) for each pager.
- Pagers will operate within 100 metres of the monitor.
Monitor Width 150 x Height 40 x Depth 100mm (6 x 1½ x 4") Pager Width 60 x Height 80 x Depth 28mm (2½ x 3¼ x 1") Weight including batteries 125g (4oz)
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|